Pokémon GO has announced that Stufful, will be featured during April’s Community Day!
- Stufful Community Day will take place on Sunday, April 23rd 2022.
- Please note: This will be a 3 hour community day (2:00 pm – 5:00 pm local time).
- Stufful will be appearing more frequently in the wild.
- It has a boosted chance of encountering a shiny (1/25).
- It takes 400 candy to evolve Stufful to Bewear.
- 3× Catch XP
- 2× Catch Candy
- 2× chance – Stufful XL Candy from catching Stufful
- 3h Incense
- 3h Lure Modules
- Snapshots Surprises
- 1 extra special trade Can be made during the event and two hours after the event (maximum of 2 for the day)
- Trades made during and two hours after the event will require 50% less Stardust.
Evolve Stufful during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Bewear that knows the Charged Attack Drain Punch.
- Trainer Battles: 20 power and guaranteed to increase the user’s Defense.
- Gyms and raids: 50 power
Group Play Bonuses
- If enough Pokémon are caught by trainers from a single Lure, the 3× XP bonus for catching Pokémon near the Lured PokéStop will be increased to 4× XP for 30 minutes.
- This bonus will not stack with the base 3× catch XP bonus and will instead replace it for the duration.
Community Day Research Story
For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Stufful Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Strong Stuff
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 850 PokéCoins, featuring 15 Ultra Balls, 15 Pinap Berries, 1 Elite Fast TM, and 1 Remote Raid Pass.
- A bundle containing 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost.
Thank you for reading! We hope you have a a great Community Day!
Keep up with all of the latest community day information on our Discord Server!
[…] Community Day: Sat, April […]