Tornadus is a Flying-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation V. While it is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon, Tornadus has a second Forme. Its original Forme, Incarnate Forme, will then become Therian Forme.
- Therian Tornadus and its shiny form, will be available in 5* raids from 15th March 2022 (10am Local time) to 22nd March 2022 (10am Local time).
- The chances of getting a shiny is 1/20.
- Since Tornadus is a pure flying type, it is boosted by windy weather.
- It’s 100 IV is 1837 (Non-Boosted) and 2296 (Boosted).
- It will be featured during a raid hour on March 16th at 6pm-7pm Local Time.
T-Tornadus is a pure Flying type Pokèmon, which means that Ice, Rock and Electric type attacks do super effective damage to it.
Let’s go through some counters below:
This Dragon/Electric type legendary Pokemon has access to Charge Beam and Wild Charge. Making it the best non-shadow and non-mega counter to Tornadus!
This ground/rock pokemon has access to Smack Down and Rock Wrecker (Legacy) with both being very hard hitting Rock type moves, it is a great counter.
While being a part of the Legendary Weather Trio, It also serves as a great counter as it has access to Volt Switch and Thunderbolt.
The best Mega Pokèmon to use against T-Tornadus is Mega Manectric with Thunder Fang and Wild Charge. Followed by Mega Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide and finally Mega Ampharos with Volt Switch and Zap Cannon.
The shadow variants of Raikou with Thunder Shock and Wild Charge, Zapdos with Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt and Electivire with Thunder Shock and Wild Charge, all serve as incredible counters to Tornadus.
If you don’t have any of the counters listed, don’t worry! There are plenty of budget counters you can use to beat T-Tornadus!
- Magnezone with Spark and Wild Charge.
- Galarian Darmanitan with Ice Fang and Avalanche.
- Mamoswine with Powder Snow and Avalanche.
- Tyranitar with Smack Down (Legacy) and Stone Edge.
- Luxray with Spark and Wild Charge.
Other Pokèmon that use Ice, Rock and Electric Type moves also serve as effective counters.