Thundurus is an Electric/Flying-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation V. While it is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon, Thundurus has a second Forme. Its original Forme, Incarnate Forme, will then become Therian Forme.
- Therian Thundurus and its shiny forme, will be available in 5* raids from 5th April 2022 (10am Local time) to 12th April 2022 (10am Local time).
- The chances of getting a shiny is 1/20.
- Since Thundurus is an Electric/flying type, it is boosted by windy and rainy weather.
- It’s 100 IV is 2091 (Non-Boosted) and 2614 (Boosted).
- It will be featured during a raid hour on April 6th at 6pm-7pm Local Time.
T-Thundurus is an Electric/Flying type Pokèmon, which means that Ice and Rock type moves do super effective damage to it!
Let’s go through a few counters below:
- Rampardos with Smack Down and Rock Slide.
- Rhyperior with Smack Down and Rock Wrecker.
- Galarian Darmanitan with Ice Fang and Avalanche.
- The best Mega Pokèmon to use is Mega Abomasnow with Powder Snow and Weather Ball, and Mega Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide
- Abomasnow with Powder Snow and Weather Ball.
- Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide.
- Mamoswine with Powder and Avalanche.
- Tyranitar with Smack Down and Stone Edge.
- Weavile with Ice Shard and Avalanche.
- Glaceon with Ice Shard and Avalanche.
Thank you for reading! Hopefully this helps you in all your raiding endeavours!
Raid Therian Forme Thundurus on our discord server with 180 thousand+ members!