- It will be in raids from May 10th 2022, 10am local time to June 1st 2022 10 am local time.
- There will be no shiny form available.
- Since it is a water/fairy type, it is boosted by Rainy and Cloudy weather.
- It’s 100% IV is 1632 (Non-Boosted) and 2041 (Boosted).
- It will be featured during a raid hour on May 11th and May 18th at 6pm-7pm Local Time.
Tapu Fini is a Water/ Fairy type, so it is weak to Poison, Grass and Electric type moves. Any Pokémon with these types of moves serve as effective counters!
Let’s go through some of the best counters below.
- Zekrom with Charge Beam and Wild Charge.
- Zarude with Vine Whipe and Power Whip.
- Therian Thunderus with Volt Switch and Thunderbolt.
- Magnezone with Spark and Wild Charge.
- Mega Gengar with Lick (Legacy) and Sludge Bomb.
- Mega Venusaur with Vine Whip and Frenzy Plant (Legacy)
- Mega Manectric with Thunder Fang and Wild Charge.
- Shadow Raikou with Thunder Shock and Wild Charge.
- Shadow Magnezone with Spark and Wild Charge.
- Shadow Electivire with Thunder Shock and Wild Charge.
- Roserade with Poison Jab and Grass Knot.
- Jolteon with Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt.
- Luxray with Spark and Wild Charge.
- Leafeon with Razor Lead and Leaf Blade.
Thank you for reading!
Raid Tapu Fini on our discord!