Dialga is one of the four principle gods, usually identified as the god of time, the future, and change. Dialga is a Steel/Dragon type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation 1. This Pokémon completely controls the flow of time. It uses its power to travel at will through the past and future. It is spoken of in legend. It is said that time began moving when Dialga was born.
- Dialga will be in raids from 22nd July 2022, 10am local time, to 31st July 2022, 10am local time.
- It’s shiny form will be available.
- Since it is a Steel/Dragon type, it is boosted by Windy and Snowy weather.
- It’s 100% IV is 2307 (Non-Boosted) and 2884 (Boosted).
- It will be featured during a raid hour on July 27th at 6pm-7pm Local Time.
Since Dialga is a Steel/Dragon type, it is weak to Fighting and Ground type Attacks. Any Pokémon with these types of moves will serve as effective counters!
Let’s go through some of the counters below:
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere.
- Excadrill with Mud Slap and Drill Run.
- Garchomp with Mud Shot and Earth Power (Legacy).
- Groudon with Mud Shot and Earthquake.
- Shadow Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch.
- Shadow Mamoswine with Mud Slap and Bulldoze.
- Shadow Hariyama with Counter and Dynamic Punch.
Mega counters are not really recommended for Dialga. The best is Mega Lopunny. But there are better options!
- Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch.
- Rhyperior with Mud Slap and Earthquake.
- Blaziken with Counter and Focus Blast.
- Breloom with Counter and Dynamic Punch.